rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an adult potty chair from the Crocker chair company,

Customer Question

I have an adult potty chair from the Crocker chair company, of Sheboygan WI, USA;what is the value. I have found a Crocker catalog on line and similar chairs are in the book but no potty chairs. What is the next step? *****@*****.com.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Very intricately painted, there is a boxed in area for the potty, very good condition.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sent 2 emails with photos and have not heard back, please call for verbal communications. *** *** ****
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

If you sent by email, be sure to use the same email that you used when you signed up for this account. I do not offer the phone service because I can assess your item with photos without having to charge an additional charge for a phone call.

Expert:  rarewares replied 11 months ago.

The photos were in my email this afternoon.

This is a chamber chair also called a cabinet chair made by the Crocker Chair Company of Sheboygan, WI from 1890 to about 1910.

These chairs were available as plain wood and also were customized with hand painting.

This one really is quite well-executed.

The value of this chair is $200 to $300.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.