rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Our restaurant had a custom tapestry made wine room and we

Customer Question

Hello.
Our restaurant had a custom tapestry made for our wine room and we have closed the restaurant. My boss wants me to sell it on ebay but everything is in another language so I dont know what the selling points or price would be.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

There is the one photo here of the label, but no photo of the tapestry. Please use the Add Files feature to add one more picture.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh sorry I couldn't find that part.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Great, thank you.

This is a replica tapestry made within the past 20 years in France by D'Halluin. The tapestry is a recreation of a 17th century Flanders tapestry titled Green Rambouillet. This tapestry has a value of $300 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I see that you have read my answer. Was there anything else concerning this piece that you needed to know? If not, please do click the stars to accept my answer.