Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a small carved box brass no. 171 trade JB signifies

Customer Question

I have a small carved box brass no. 171 trade mark JB signifies the bes about 6"x4"
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It has a rose about 1 1/2" on the right back corner, and branches work .The cover has a dip . It opens to a lined cover with ribbing around. It has curved feet and scrolls of leaves all around it. It is very pretty
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It has a small 3/4" crack where the cover comes down on it in the middle
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, writing or labels.

If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will send you the picture

thank you! Be sure to use the same email that you used to sign up for your account.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I did not authorize the charge of $33.00 on my credit ard

I use the site just like you do and I do not have any access or knowledge of your account or billing details, so sorry!