Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have one oil paintings by Lucius Rossi titled Cooking

Customer Question

I have one oil paintings by Lucius Rossi titled Cooking Monks. the second is by Lucius Rossi and it is of two monks sitting one drinking from a mug. My father got them in the second world war. (early 1940's)
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Add pictures of the item and of any marks, signatures, writing or labels. I would also like to see the back so I can see frame and canvas construction.

You can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience.