rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I was wondering what the value was in a painting by franco

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I was wondering what the value was in a painting by perez franco of uruguay
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I bought a 32 x 32 acrylic on canvas and am wondering if I overpaid.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Carlos Perez Franco (b1929) of Uruguay is a listed artist that works in watercolor and oil. A 32 x 32 painting by this artist has a value of $1100 to $1500 based on recent (within the past 2 years) gallery and auction sales prices for his work in this size and medium.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.