Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several pieces of pewter. A cream and sugar set,

Customer Question

i have several pieces of pewter. A cream and sugar set, candle holders, a candle snufer, two candy dishes,a small pitcher and a six inch bowl. dO these have any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is Diana. I was wondering if you still needed help.

.

Are any pieces marked? If they are, are they all from the same maker?

.

~Diana

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i don't have the pieces in my possession right now. i do not know if they are marked. i just know that they are about forty five years old.. i gave them to my church as a donation for an auction to raise money for the youth, and don't know what kind of price to put on them.
Expert:  Diana F. replied 9 months ago.

Hi. To be honest, without pictures, there is no real way I can value them. There are so many factors that come in to play between size, age, and quality. If they were marked, I could possibly look that up without seeing pictures and be able to get you some average values. If they don't have marks, I really need to see them. I'm sorry.

~Diana