Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How do I find a buyer quantity of Botany woolen men's wear

Customer Question

How do I find a buyer for a quantity of Botany woolen men's wear fabric from the 1950"s?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello

What is it you are needing?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have inherited a hope chest full of men's suit / trouser fabric from the Botany woolen mill which was located in Passaic NJ and closed in the 1950's. I have heard that there is interest in such fabric especially from the theatrical industry when looking for authentic materials for period pieces, but am at a loss at how to locate potential buyers. Any leads? Suggestions?

Hello

Yes, there is interest, you see it sell on Ebay a lot. Are you wanting to know the average cost per yard for this? You should sell this on Ebay and I will also give a few more places you can sell from.