Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We found hundreds of jars with stars,, atlas, Kerr, Samco,

Customer Question

We found hundreds of mason jars with stars, mason, atlas, Kerr, Samco, lamb, "liquor bottle" on bottom -- all sizes and shapes . We are in the process of cleaning and dumping -they all were beautifully filled with everything from someone's garden. So far we have identified several from 1930-1940-Ball. Would the Redbook of Canning Jars help us any?
Thank you.
Ann Whelan
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Ann

Are you wanting to know how to value all of these?

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

I have not heard back from you as of today, I am having back surgery tomorrow and will be out of commission for a few days. I do not want to hold you up in case you come back, so I am going to opt out of this, one of the other experts will pick it up if they can help you.

Glenda

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. To clarify, what is the knowledge you are seeking....... value? history or something else on these jars? Also, I will need clear close up photos to help you on each jar. I look forward to helping you.