Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I am searching or pictures of the stove I am using in my

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** ***** I am searching for parts or pictures of the wood stove I am using in my home and seem to not be able to find the stove I am using anywhere.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a monarch wood stove and all it says for numbers is the door number it says on the door Monarch since 1896 on it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you upload some pictures of the stove for us to review. In addition be sure to include any other identifying information you can find on the stove.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are 2 pics there are no tags what so ever otherwise I would need to find out about it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ooopps I mean wouldn't need to
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On the door it says Monarch since 1896 and that is it. This is a part number on the door and it says 201CH. I found these parts but not the door just the inside grates and not sure if these are for the same stove.

Unfortunately I do not think we will be able to track down the exact model from just those pictures. Depending on what you need replaced, you will likely be able to find similar products for sale on ebay. This company is no longer in business so there is not a central location to contact for help.

I am opening back up for other professonals to see if they have extra info on this stove but I do not think it will be possible to track down exact model without more information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yea I have a feeling your right because I found the company that is not in business anymore and also did the e-bay thing and nothing. Their is a vintage stove company in Washington that may have the parts I am looking for but again I don't have the number of the stove and not sure if they would work. The real color of the stove is brown I just painted it with a heat treatment black paint.

I have continued searching my sources and contacted a couple of others and we were not able to track down. It really looks like a nice stove - so sorry about the difficulties you are having tracking down the parts.

Feel free to contact us again anytime. I am always here to help and am only given credit for my help when you rate my responses as helpful (positive). Have a wonderful rest of the week.