Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old gold earrings with diamonds, I'll be very

Customer Question

Hi, I have an old gold earrings with diamonds, I'll be very appreciated to ask expert if l can send a picture of them so I can get any information about them (year,country etc). Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. I see the one photo of the earrings. I would also need to see a photo or have you describe the marks on the earrings. There should be gold assay mark of 10k 14k or 18k , European gold is marked 585 (14k) or 750 (18k) or is sometimes marked with symbolic pictures for gold assay. There is sometimes a maker's initials or logo monogram also.

You can use the Add Files feature to add pictures of these marks. I know that it is hard to photograph such small marks, so a description will also be fine.