Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have antique Dresden china 36 luncheon plates, complete

Customer Question

Have antique Dresden china 36 luncheon plates, complete dinner set for 12 plus 4 extra coffee cups, 12 soup cups, 2 candle sticks, platter, tea pot creamer, sugar bowl, extra little plate (Great Grandfather brought from Germany in early 1900s There is no crack, scratch or chip on anything. What is the value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please send a picture of the pattern and the mark on the bottom of one piece, assuming the mark is the same on all. Use the Add Files feature to add pictures.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I cannot send photo on line don't know how to do it. But the luncheon plates all have the cutouts on the rim. The crossed sword is on the back of most, with the sign on others Dresden in the box with the crossed sword. My grandmother entertained business associates for my Great Grandfather who was in the wool business which is why I have the 36 luncheon plates with gold around edge and flowers with flowers in the middle. I am 76 and have these were given to me in the 1960's I've seen these plates on the internet for $185 each.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is this enough? You can call me if not. Betsy at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Would rather have an answer by email***@******.*** can't pay the extra 34.00 now.

I am sorry, I will have to opt-out of this question because I am unable to work without seeing what you have and the marks. Another expert will step in and answer and I wish you the best of luck.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
When will I hear and how? I don't know how to cut and paste photos from the internet on the pieces that are the same as I have eg. cutout rims on luncheon plates. I am assuming my great grandfather purchased these in the early 1900's or even late 1890's
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I haven't received an answer. It is Feb. 29 Please do not charge my credit card as I have not heard from anyone