Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an old silverware chest with astrology hardware on

Customer Question

I have an old silverware chest with astrology hardware on it. There are 2 knobs an the front and a matching handle pull on each side. The back of the knob has 830 pat pending and a sort of A looking sign. Any idea how much or age or maker?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Please upload clear pictures of this chest taken from all angles, with clear close-ups of the hardware and any trademarks.

Please see our help page for help uploading images.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

Or:

Go to http://www.imgur.com.

1. Click "Computer".
2. Double click the image you want to upload.
3. Click "Start Upload".
4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.

If that doesn't work for you:

You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
These are the side handles. There are 2 Ajax Zodiac knobs that match on the front of the chest also. I'll try to send more pics.

Thanks for the picture, Barb. I still need to see the entire chest from all angles, and the writing or trademarks. Take all the time you need.