Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

What is my 1776 German Bible worth?

Customer Question

What is my 1776 German Bible worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Diana F. replied 9 months ago.

Hi and thanks for choosing us. My name is ***** ***** I'd like to see if I can help.

.

Can you tell me a bit more about your bible? Is the publisher or printer listed?
.

What is the cover like? Is it leather? Does it have any designs? Does it have any clasps? How big is it? What kind of condition is it in?
.
Do you have any pictures of your bible that you can upload? Any pictures of the cover and copyright in particular will be a huge help.
.
When you're able, here's a few different methods of how can send photos:
.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.
Email the pictures to *****@******.***

.

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I sent 3 photos yesterday on a new question. Asking for the appraisal of the Bible. Can you find it?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Here are the photos again. The Bible is in German so it's hard for me to tell who the publisher is.