Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

My name is ***** ***** Rhodes and I have an original oil in

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Rhodes and I have an original oil in the original frame and mounting signed by Henk Bos. The research I've done says it was done around 1950. Is it worth very much?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I almost painted over it until my niece cautioned me to do some checking. It is the jug with a glass of white wine and oranges in a bowl. One fruit is sitting on the table next to the bowl and jug.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising art work for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.
Can you post a photo of this?
1.
Click the paperclip icon
2.
Click the Browse icon
3.
Click the Browse button
4.
Select your file and click Open
5.
Click OK
6.
Click Insert
7.
Click Save Changes on this page

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Here is a pic of the painting.
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.

I received the photo. Unfortunately this is a print and not an original oil painting. These prints are selling for $25-50 as decorative pieces. Here is a link to one that is currently being offered. https://www.etsy.com/listing/66081339/vintage-hank-bog-famed-print

I'm sorry but I must be honest with you.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not a problem. I just wanted to make sure vMy thanks
Expert:  Wayne replied 9 months ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,