rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Tiffiny leaded glass table lamp. It has a number

Customer Question

I have a Tiffiny leaded glass table lamp. It has a number stamped under the base 29733. What is it's value or worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

Tiffany lamp number 29733 was made in 1900. The value of this lamp (if this is what you have) is $35,000 to 45,000. Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of your lamp if it does not look like these pictures that I have attached and I can evaluate it further. The base of the lamp is the 29733 designation, using different shades on this same lamp base (Clematis, Dragonfly leaded glass shades)

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.