Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Rosenthal studio line set of 12 china, including

Customer Question

I have a Rosenthal studio line set of 12 china, including gravy bowl, plates, soup bowls, cups and saucers, tall tea pot, salad plates, pie plates, dessert dishes, sugar and creamer, 3 platters, serving bowl & lid, serving bowl w/o a lid. 97 pieces in all. White with platinum or silver stripe. any idea of the value to sell? Possibly 35 years old. excellent condition.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the pattern and the mark on the bottom of one piece so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't have the way to send you a picture, but on the bottom of the china it says Rosen X thal underlined on top of X figure is three egg shaped circles touching the bottom circle is laying side ways, out of the top of the eggs is a + under this it says studio-linie and under that it says > GERMANY
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
waiting for response

I will have to opt-out and allow another expert to step in an answer. I need to see pictures in order to accurately give you a pattern name, date and value of this set.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have taken a picture of rear and front of the china, can I email them?

Yes, you can. Email to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line of the email so that they will forward to me. This way takes a bit longer (few hours, so I will likely not see them until morning).