Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

Marx tin toy spinning ballerina

Customer Question

Marx tin toy spinning ballerina
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the appraised value of this Marx tin toy spinning ballerina?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's been longer then ten minutes. Why don't I have an answer yet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising antique toys for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. This is circa 1930. This had a metal piece with a ring that would be inverted in a hole at the base of her dress. This had teeth that would line up with a mechanism that would spin the ballerina when pulled. These are selling for $100-200 at auction.

Thank you,

Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,