Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I just acquired a collection of cast iron antique Banks and

Customer Question

I just acquired a collection of cast iron antique Banks and I was wanting to know their value. I have a total of 14 banks that a really heavy so they must be expensive! Lol I have Humpty Dumpty and several other characters and I believe that they are all antique and not reproductions I just want to know their value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. I have a large collection of cast iron banks. To help you on yours, I see you have several- I will need to see the front, back and bottom of each bank. Next the heighth and I give you accurate values and possibly if they are authentic or reproductions. Some are hard to tell in photos others I can tell right off. I look forward to helping you.