Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

A vase, z376 28 126 11V this number is painted on the bottom

Customer Question

a vase
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: z376 28 126 11V this number is ***** on the bottom I can send a picture
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Antiques Appraiser now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There is no mention in the inquiry what it is that you have, so please give me a brief description and add photos by using the Add Files feature on your screen.