Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a charger signed by Alfred Broussillon. It is of

Customer Question

I have a charger signed by Alfred Broussillon. It is of roses with a deep red background and with gold gilded edges. How much would it appraise for?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: On the back it has the France Cornet stamp. The signature is signed in black. And there are holes on the back seemly to hang on the wall if so desired.
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Antiques Appraiser now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Brousillon charger.

Could you very kindly attach a photo of it.

Also, is this the mark on the back?

How big is the charger?

Many thanks,
Robert.

PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.

If you get stuck go here for help.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay
Expert:  Robert S. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what you have.

Robert