Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 6 Aghifug porcelain coffycups with silver saucers,

Customer Question

I have 6 Aghifug porcelain coffycups with silver saucers, sugar bowl and silver teaspoons. in it original case. What is it worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see a picture of the mark on the bottom of one silver piece and one porcelain piece so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Attached find close up photos for you to view
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is an Aghifug of Italy porcelain and 800 silver espresso set. These were made from the 1960's and are still made today. This swan mark is one of the older marks form the 1970's. This set has a value of $125 to $150.00 if all silver is marked 800 on the back and 90.00 if only the spoons have this mark.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.