rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I wanted to know if pissasso ever did any painting called

Customer Question

I wanted to know if pissasso ever did any painting called two children
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: on the back of the picture is written Mini Masters Picasso Title Two Children
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Gaylord Bros Inc. Syracuse New York 13201 Stockton Ca 95201
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

This is a reproduction piece published by Gaylord Brothers of New York and California in the 1970's. It was one of their mini-masters series, a collection of famous paintings reproduced and framed. This is a print of Picasso's Two Children painting done in 1951. This piece you have is valued at $20 to $25.00.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.