Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two paintings on glass from the mid to late 1800's.

Customer Question

I have two paintings on glass from the mid to late 1800's. One is of the London Bridge, and the other is a Netherland's Windmill. These came from Germany in the late 1800's as wedding gifts to my great grandmother. They are in the original frames, but there are no signature's or any kind of identifiers that I have been able to identify. Are these of any value, other then the sentimental inheritance?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name si Tanya I am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of these and also the measurements. After I review these I can help you better and give you an accurate value to them. Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I will not be able to provide photo's until May. We winter in Arizona, and the paintings are in our Washinton state home.
Thanks

I can give you a general value then if you would like or we could hold off until you have photos of the pieces completely up to you. To give you a general ball park figure I would just need the measurements or a close gues to give you an idea of their value.