Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have all but 1 Rees Okoboji prints and I was wondering the

Customer Question

I have all but 1 Jack Rees Okoboji prints and I was wondering the approx. value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.

Good day my name is Tim

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the prints. One of the whole work front and back plus one of the signature.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WOW I JUST PAID FOR NO ANSWER. THANKS A LOT

To determine a value of the prints I need to see what they look like. I receive no compensation from the site until I have answered your question and you accept that answered.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Interesting. someone just got 58 dollars from my credit card. Looks like you guys got me. Thank you.

I am an independent appraiser that works on this site for billing questions you need to talk to customer service. I will also let them know.

I have reported your concerns. I will opt out that will release the question from my end.