Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I inherited several pocket watches and am interested in

Customer Question

I inherited several pocket watches and am interested in their value. One is an ELGIN DELUXE gold with the engraving "Presented By Ford Motor Company Alfred Uren In Recognition Of 35 Years Of Service 1914-1949 Henry Ford II" and a small gold pocket watch w/chain and 3 color gold bob with 4 pearls &(###) ###-####engraved on it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. I do one item per question. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the Elgin watch so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Let me know what it says on the inside of the case AND the number on the movement (this is the serial number).Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.