Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I wrote to you 02/20/2016 regarding my father's record set

Customer Question

I wrote to you 02/20/2016 regarding my father's record set of Lionel Barrymore Original Radio Show, "Christmas Carol". He used to listen to it as a child in the 30's, bought it new sometime during his stint as a Pilot in the Army Air Corp in WWII, held me on his lap so I could listen with the same shivery rapt attention in the '50's and gave it to me in 1975. It is still in the original set, with the original insert. It is very precious to me because my Dad died 10/29/2011 but I would like to know it's monetary value since I am now 65 years old. There is some wear and tear on the cardboard box but nothing big. Thank you for your attention. Jan Davis
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Do you think you have reached Antique Road Show?