Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have often wondered where this painting has came from. It

Customer Question

I have often wondered where this painting has came from. It hung in my husbands mothers house for many years, we inherited it when she died.
It an oval unsigned watercolor I don't expect it to be of great value but I would like to know its story. I cannot find any link to include photos. So here goes I will try to describe it.
It is an oval day original watercolor of a lone old small sail boat with one occupant at the sail in a bay, hard sand bank with what looks like young gum trees and bushes and cloud capped mountains in the back ground, the colors are pastel very easy on the eye.
I would have to say it was painted in the late 20's or 30's judging by the shape of the boat.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget about it I have changed my mind. Thank you
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the piece so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.