rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have what I was told was a celery dish with marking on the

Customer Question

I have what I was told was a celery dish with marking on the back that s T&V in an oblong shape. below that it says limoges below that France. It is green with gold around the edge. A nasturium flower pring all over. Is it worth anything. It is really good shape. no chips.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the piece so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. Please add one of the mark or label because the shape of the mark helps with dating the piece.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
i don't know how to take a picture and put it on the computer.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
thank you for your help. i am not willing to pay any more for the information.

I can still help without pictures. This is a Tressemanes and Vogt Limoges celery dish made between 1882 to 1919. The value is $45.00 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.