Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to know the value of a 12 place Danish Princess

Customer Question

I would like to know the value of a 12 place Danish Princess Holmes & Edwards inlaid silverplate with box which has a few scratches.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The set has a cake server, large serving fork,gravy ladle,butter knife and Slotted spoon
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: lAlso there is a large King Edward serving spoon and fork
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the set, one piece (to see pattern) and of the mark on the back of one piece.