Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have old indian baskets, dont know too much about them. Came

Customer Question

Have old indian baskets, dont know too much about them. Came from west coast area in the 1900's.My mother told me they used to get in return from the indians for grain. Do not know what indians.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of these baskets and close ups of the bottom of a few of them. Also measurements of one or two. All of this will help in evaluating for orgin and value. You can start with one or two baskets and a photo of your overall collection if you would like. Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
where do I send pictures?

Hello, you may send them to***@******.*** and in the email please put for ladytanya65 they will in turn forward them on to me for review. Thank you so much look forward to seeing to them and helping you.