Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I've been going through boxes of things that I've stored

Customer Question

Hi, I've been going through boxes of things that I've stored for many years, most from my grandparents & great grandparents home. I have lots of things I need info/appraisals on but I'll start with just a few at a time.
First is an old 1 gallon crockery jug. it is Printed with "THE BOTT & CANNON CO." across the top in an arch then below that "269 HIGH ST. COLUMBUS, OHIO". I've not been able to find another one like it online so I'm curious. repeat, it is a crock jug, not glass. it has a couple of chips but no cracks or chunks missing.
Next is a rather large bag of old buttons. lots of metals ones and other interesting looking ones, some big, some small. Many matching sets etc., military and mother of pearl maybe? I think some are ivory and maybe others Bakelite but I really don't know enough about them to tell if they are valuable or not.
I'll finish with my Grandfathers Free Mason items. He was involved in every branch possible I think from Monarch and High Priest of Kam Ram, Commander of Knights Templar, Master and Master of Kinsman Mason.Scottish Rite, Knights of York Cross of Honor, etc. I have TONS of pins & jewelry, two types of fez with hat box, sheepskin apron, Lucite gavel, original letters of invitation, acceptance, achievements, even a bobble head doll with "MOVPER" across the top. Even the two volume set of freemasonry encyclopedia the list goes on.
I can send pics of any of the above if it would help. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is***** would happy to help you. Please post a few photos of these items for review. I then can evaluate them and help you with information and values. Thank you I look forward to helping you.

Hello I was just checking to see if you had a chance to list photos I look forward to helping you.