rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a photostat photographic copying apparatus Model 2

Customer Question

I have a photostat photographic copying apparatus Model 2 and all the support hardware. Does it have any value other than the scrap value of about 400 lbs for all eight pieces?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
MADE IN 1913
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Early Office Machines as an antiques category is such a niche collecting market that it is hard to know an exact value for what you have. The best thing to do in your case, is for me to put you in touch with someone that buys these items and from there you can determine if scrapping will be easier than selling. This person can tell you what you have and its value, though I am not sure that he buys the rotary copying machines made after 1880.Here is their link; http://www.officemuseum.com/We%20Buy%20Office%20Antiques.htm

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.