Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We have a brick from the walls of Babylon. It was a gift to

Customer Question

We have a brick from the walls of Babylon. It was a gift to my husband's grandmother from a missionary to Persia. It was sent to her in 1936. It has been authenticated by a professor at UCLA. We have all the paperwork on it. It has the stamp of Nebuchadnezzar. We are interested, not only in its value, but in finding a way to preserve it from further deterioration.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of this brick for review. i would like to see all four sides and any markings on the piece. This will help in giving you an accurate value. Thank you I look forward to helping you.