Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658

I have a snoozie smiles doll. not in very good condition.

Customer Question

I have a snoozie smiles doll. not in very good condition. where can I get repaired?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My doll has a one piece red or pink and white romper. I believe it belonged to my grandfather and father. I am now 75 so it is pretty old. The doll was allowed to sit on a bed for several years directly in sun. Have no idea where to get it repaired or what it is worth.

There is a FANTASTIC place to get it restored to original condition. I wouldn't trust something like that to just anyone, but this is a place you can trust. Here is a link to the Doll Hospital:

http://bitli.es/0uLQXV

Please let me know if you have any questions.