Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I 't know anything about this blanket. im looking to find

Customer Question

I don't know anything about this blanket . im looking to find out what it is worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the blanket so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cant send pictures it say file is to big .do you have a email address i can send them to. thanks bill
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

That does happen sometimes. Send photos to***@******.*** and be sure to put FOR RAREWARES IN ANTIQUES in the subject line of your email so that they will get forwarded to me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im Still trying to send pictures .even to support the file was to big.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

That is unusual. Make sure that the end of your photo description file reads .jpg, otherwise you might be sending other things with it and it would be too big in that case.

Here is another option-You can go to www.imgur.com and add pictures there, then copy the address and paste here. That way I can click a link to get the photos.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I got the two photos at 10am EST this morning. I am going to opt-out because I am not familiar with this blanket style. I have added the pictures here so that the next expert can pick up the question and have pictures to look at.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do i do now ,will someone else look at it?