Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a two person horse drawn "cutter" stored in an old

Customer Question

I have a two person horse drawn "cutter" stored in an old barn in Northern New York on the U.S.-Canada border. It has been in my family for four generations. Where could I get an accurate appraisal of its worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello

You can get an Antique Appraiser to come to your home or take it to them, they charge on average 200.00 per hour, with a minimum of one hour. This is to inspect the item, write a written report etc. On this site we value items for customers, we can tell you what they are worth on the current market, this is what they have sold for in the past 12 months, on average.

Glenda

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What information do you need?

Hello

Your question was: Where could I get an accurate appraisal of its worth?

I replied with :

Hello

I have not heard back from you on my reply to you.

Glenda

Glenda