Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I HAVE AN ANTIQUE CHINESE 1 CUP RED AGATE WARE TEACUP WITH A

Customer Question

I HAVE AN ANTIQUE CHINESE 1 CUP RED AGATE WARE TEACUP WITH A CLOSSIONESSE LID. I iT IS MARKED ON THE BOTTOM BUT I CANNOT READ IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT IN ENGLISH. wHAT IS THE VALUE IF YOU CAN SEE THIS. I SHOWED THIS A DEALER IN SAN FRANCISCO ABOUT 7 YEARS AGO AND HE SAID ITG IS WORTH ABOUT 5,000 BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW. cAN YOU GIVE ME AN IDEA. iT HAS THE YEARS OF ALL THE ANIMALS ON IT FOR EACH YEAR.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 9 months ago.

Good day my name is Tim

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you.

It would help if I can see images of the cup. One of the whole cup with and without the lid plus one of the mark.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.