Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Velvet and brass photo album with the viribus unitis on

Customer Question

Velvet and brass photo album with the viribus unitis on front with a winding musical box
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I be receiving a answer soon?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much longer show in be expecting a day and 10 min are a huge difference in amount of time
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be happy to help you.
.
Please Note:

Appraisals are always best done in writing, this ensures you have a record of it and all information is gathered, such as pictures, sizes, descriptions etc. in order to give you a complete appraisal. Phone calls do not result in complete appraisals.

You do not have a question in your communications, that may be why it has not been picked up yet and also it came in at 3:00 am. Appraisers are not online generally at that time.

Are you wanting the current market value for the Photo Album?

Glenda

.
Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you. It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site. Appraisers are independent of the Just Answer site, we do not work for the site. So the only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give me by clicking on one of the stars or smiley faces you see.

Please take the time to rate me,

Thank you

Glenda