Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a complete 8 place setting porcelain dinnerware 1814

Customer Question

I have a complete 8 place setting porcelain dinnerware 1814 cmhr 1944 hutschenreuther germany ingeborg signed numbers. what would it be worth? I had a complete 12 place setting but after weeding out imprefections and small cracks and a few missing pieces I cam out with a perfect 8 place setting.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add one picture of the pattern and one picture of the marks on the back.You can use the Add Files feature on the screen to add pictures or you can email them to***@******.*** and be sure to put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line. It usually takes a few hours for the site to forward the pictures to me, so thank you in advance for some patience.