Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have setting of COALPORT, bone china, from England, with a

Customer Question

I have setting of COALPORT, bone china, from England, with a crown in the middle. only number I can see on a plate is A.D. 1799. Each place setting has id marks like a ", or 1' each place setting has a different mark on the back. I have found only one broken dinner plate out of a place setting of 12. Color is white with silver leaves around every piece on the inside.
***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the pattern and of the Coalport mark on the bottom.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I took some pictures and in doing so found out I did not have a full set of 12. Some pieces may have gotten broken through the years or in shipping from England. This set belonged to my mother and we were in England in 1950-1955. I am having a problem attaching picture also. will keep trying. hope this additional information helps.

You can also email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward them to me. This way takes a few hours for me to get them, so thanks in advance for your patience.