Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

What color and type of flowers are on the back of a vintage

Customer Question

Hi, what color and type of flowers are on the back of a vintage Tiffany bunny circa 1996 by Sintra, made in Portugal? I've seen both yellow and pink.
Also, what should the marking look like - Tiffany & Co with a small blue tag or "Sintra - designed by Tiffany and Co - Made in Protugal - 1996 Tiffany & Co"
Thank you!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

A rabbit figural made by Sintra in Portugal for Tiffany & Co will always have the full mark that reads "Sintra, Designed by Tiffany and Co, Made in Portugal, 1996 Tiffany & Co". Versions were made with both a yellow flower at the hind end as well as blue.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 9 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora