Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a print from Abeo ut umbra. Psal. CIX v 23, wait a

Customer Question

I have a print from Abeo ut umbra. Psal. CIX v 23
JA: Huh?
Customer: wait a moment
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a print illustrating Psal. CIX v. 23 from "Abeo ut umbra" which I gather is a biblical history by Johann Jakob Scheuchzer dating from 1795. Also one from "Nehem Cap VIII v 15 Felium Tabernaculorum". The Latin title is also printed on it in Yiddish or German. Notsure what that is. It is from the home of a Jewish neighbor who is 101 years old.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: just sent information
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a way I can do this later on. I don't have the time right now to take pictures, etc. I paid the $5.00 fee. What is the logistics of my logging back in at a later time to initiate the search?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

You can send images at your convenience. No rush - there is not a time limit here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I sign back in to get back to this conversation at a later date. I would like to continue it first by this method of typing and maybe, if there seems to be something of interest, switch to a telephone call.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

For such queries, use this link for assistance:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

~Nora