Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I found a hand water pump that looks very old and if what I

Customer Question

I found a hand water pump that looks very old and if what I think is the date really is then it is defendant lyrics very old. There are several different numbers on this pump. It was manufactured by W & B Douglass. The #'s are- on the handle 1-1-100, on the cap, 1-1'50 or 53, on the middle canister that the spout is attached to an the handle rod goes into1-264-10 and the base has Jan 11. 1870. The spout has the name W&B Douglass on one side and city and conn on the other. Could you ease tell me age and value. Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora