Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

, i have a 1956 painting of an old sailing ship, can't

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: i have a ***** ***** 1956 painting of an old sailing ship, can't seem to find the exact one on the web wondering if it maybe original or just a print, it is signed,wondered what it may be worth either way?.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: 1 have a ***** ***** 1956 painting of an old sailing ship,can't seem to find the exact one on the web and wondered if it maybe an original or just a print,it is signed,wondered what it may be worth either way?many thanks Lee
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add a picture of the painting, the signature and the back. I look forward to working with you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will forward pictures tomorrow as there at my other house at present.
Kind regards
Lee
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

If you would like to email them, send to***@******.*** and be sure to put 'for rarewares' in the subject line so that they will forward them to me.