Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Here goes, I have an original portrait / maybe watercolor By

Customer Question

Hi
I'm Shari , here goes , I have an original portrait / maybe watercolor
By William George Randall 1884 .
I inherited it from my grandmother over 29 yrs ago . My grandfather had a small gallery / picture framing store In Nyc in the early 1900s -1970's.
The artist was in my at the time on the drawing . I have a few articles about him one that clearly shows a picture of a student and the student is the woman in the portrait that I have . It seems that he was one of the best portraitures of the 19th century in North Carolina and introduced the concept of formative arts to university , which is known today as " liberal arts curriculum . I hope you can help me .
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide the size of the watercolor?

Thanks