Judith-on-Antiques
Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers
57035021

I HAVE APPOX. 60 UNWRITTEN ON POSTCARDS THAT ARE FROM CAL.

Customer Question

I HAVE APPOX. 60 UNWRITTEN ON POSTCARDS THAT ARE FROM CAL. AND UTAH AREA. MOST ARE COLORED LIKE LINEN, SOME ARE BLACK AND WHITE. MOST OF THE ONE SAY PLACE ONE CENT STAMP HERE. I ALSO HAVE APPOX. 30 OF THESE THAT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN ON. I HAVE 6 BLACK AND WHITE POSTCARDS THAT SAY genuine PHOOGRAPH BY ZAN OF TAMALPAIN AND SERVERAL THAT SAY GENUNINE PHOTOGRAPH BY T.C. WOLBRAK. I ALSO HAVE 24 BLACK/WHITE ONE THAT SAY PLACE STAMP HERE. I HAVE 23 BLACK AND WHITE POSTCARD WITH ZAN WITH NUMBERS ON THE FRONT AND UNDIVIDED BACKS THAT SAY CORRESPONDENCE AND ADDRESS. I HAVE ALSO POSTCARD BOOKS? LIKE CRIPPLE CREEK SHORT LINE, pacific HIGHWAY POSTAGE 11/2 WITH OUT MESSAGE, MONTEREY PENINSULA, BIG BASIN AND SANTA CRUZ BIG TREES AND ONE THAT IS WRITTEN ON LOCG BEACH CALIFORNIA AND HAD POSTAGE DATE OF 1938
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 9 months ago.

Hi Virginia,

My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.

Post card collecting is a popular hobby. People collect different topics according to their interests.

Linen postcards are more modern that those issued at the turn of the 20th century. They retail for 50 cents to $1 each. Most of the others range from $1 to $3 each. The most valuable ones have dates in the first quarter of the 20th century.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you, Virginia.

If you have any further questions or problems concerning your answer, please let me know.

If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.

I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.

Thank you so much!

Hi Virginia,

I am just checking in to see if you have any additional questions about this item. I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you.