Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Vetri murano art glass sculpture birds

Customer Question

vetri murano art glass sculpture birds
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

What birds are these and what size are they? What color are they, can you send pictures?

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
12 inches tall 7 in number- various colors and types of birds. maestro francesco
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

We do one item per question, I do not mind doing two, so if you would like to be pick two of the birds you have I would be happy to help you. I will need to see the birds please.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cancel my appraisal!
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>