rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a cobalt blue and gold trinket bowl. The stamp on the

Customer Question

Hi, I have a cobalt blue and gold trinket bowl. The stamp on the back of a gold stamp with porcelain veritable, a large R in the middle and Revol France underneath. It is round with while flower on the top of the bowl. The edges of the bold are gold with arrow symbols on the edge. the top of the bottom has the same arrows. Is this an antique?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The mark represents Gustave Revol of Saint Uze, France. This mark was used from 1953 to 1960, so this piece is considered vintage and not antique. This trinket box has a current value of $35.00 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

You are so welcome. Be sure to ask for rarewares in the beginning of a new question if you would like to get me again next time.

Do click the stars now to rate me, thank you!