Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have five the Mint quarters – 2 ounces find silver .999

Customer Question

I have five the Washington Mint quarters – 2 ounces find silver .999 with a WM mint mark. The 1787 coins are New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware C, and 1788 coins are Connecticut and Georgia all our 1999 editions in their own elegant burgundy boxes on gold trim. What would I be able to sell these for
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The phone call request is automated feature of the site and did not come from me. I do not participate in this service because I can answer your question with photographs and do not see the need to charge you extra for a phone call. Please disregard.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I apologize, that was meant for another questioner.

Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of these coins and the boxed sets.