rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

What is my C.J. Hug Co. Imperial Model 600 mantel clock

Customer Question

What is my C.J. Hug Co. Imperial Model 600 mantel clock worth in excellent condition?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.

Your shelf/mantel clock was made by CJ Hug and Co of Highland, Illinois in the 1950's. The Model 600 has a Westminster Chime and is worth $30.00 dollars in excellent condition.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.

I do hope I answered to your satisfaction. If you have more items in the future, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' in the beginning to get me again. At this point, please do click the stars to give me a positive rating and to close this question, thank you!